Junior SEO – Blogger | Current Job Opening
Interested in work at Email Answers?
Email Answers is looking for a recent graduate or junior marketer who has a passion for writing articles and search engine optimization. Learning the Google algorithm and link building for our company owned websites to improve their rankings in Google.
At Email Answers we think, eat, sleep, breathe and occasionally dream email marketing, email validation & list cleaning and Internet idea development. The foundation of Email Answers was built upon trust, honesty, integrity, transparency and putting our customers first.
Join us. Love what you do.
Join our team and become a part of our family. Enjoy a well‐deserved cup of great coffee every morning. Spontaneous lunches. Laughs. Birthday celebrations.
Required skills & competencies:
- Desired Education: Bachelors in Marketing, Journalism, Computer Science, Communications, Information Systems, Business, Statistics or related major (GPA MUST be above a 3.5)
- Experience: Entry Level but MUST have internship/part‐time/summer job experience with at least 2 employers (Email Answers will provide job skill specific training but applicants must have a solid understanding of the Internet, copywriting, SEO and Internet technologies)
- Your own blog(s)
- Basic HTML or image editing experience
- Facebook account with over 150 friends
- Twitter account with over 150 followers
- Solid, ongoing participation in social media
- Staying up to date on new changes to the web and actively reads several blogs
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Online PR experience is a benefit. (i.e., Contacting relevant blogs/news outlets to get them writing about our services/websites
A Plus if you have:
- Agency experience
- Internet marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of SEO
- Background in Statistics
- Up to date on the latest web technologies and optimization techniques
- Professional, dependable, solid work ethic, detail‐oriented
- An eye for detail and a dedication to quality
- Approaches problem solving proactively and in a professional manner
- Self‐motivated with a high level of initiative and follow‐through
- Responsible for the full-cycle of link-building initiatives: planning, coordinating, executing, tracking, analyzing and then repeating
- Contacting relevant blogs/news outlets to get them writing about our services/websites
- Getting how-to & resource-oriented websites to link to our sites
- Submitting sites to relevant web directories, social media sites, participation in forums, etc.
- Content and article writing – content submission
- Developing & implementing other ways to acquire incoming website links and traffic
Boca Raton, Florida
Job Submission Requirements:
- Ability to demonstrate work via URLs (Websites, blogs, Facebook, Twitter, social, etc.)
- Tell us why you want to work for Email Answers and what you can offer
How to Apply:
Email your resume and other requirements to email@example.com. The subject line of your email should be “Jr. SEO Position”.